____________________________________
I realise I am a pretty sendimental person. Each guy that has entered my life and impacted and left different footprints in my life, they are all special to me. No ratings. All of them just plain equally special.
So basically whichever guy I refer to in my blog. Some times they are simply different people. Like I say, I dwell on memories each has created in me.
Dun know why, looking at your picture with your partner (though you were not smiling), All of the sudden I pictured your laughters and smiles during that short periods we were seeing. Dun know why, my low spirits was somehow filled with that memory of your smiles. It made me smile just thinking of your laughters. It seemed to add magic into my life. H.O.DH why can't you just be out of my mind. If Friday was just another ordinary day, I am sure you won't be on my mind still.